|Lynda Williams discussing her book Righteous Anger which comes out in the US in June 2007.
In this interview about Righteous Anger, she will discuss such things as:
* How much of me is in my characters.
* The religious allegory aspect of Okal Rel.
* Who do the Nesaks represent, for example, or rather what issue do they represent.
* Morality vs. power.
* Why books should be good books not bad video games.
* Science fiction as narrative problem solving in the challenge of living with the enemy
(not just making cool new toys to nuke each other with).